As you can imagine, this led to them showing up less and less, before ultimately quitting.We believe there is a better way.Here are 5 reasons why you're inconsistent with your workouts and what to do instead.
Many people struggle with consistency when they fail to see immediate results from their actions.
- You Have No Workout Structure
- You Have No Accountability
- You Aren't Seeing Progress
- You had negative experience (injury, exercise related pain or intimidation)
- You think its going to be too challenging and you will have to spend countless hours exercising
Consistency dictates that we fully dedicate ourselves to a given task or goal over an extended period of time to reap the long term rewards. Without this commitment and short term focus our long term goals will never be realized.
Working out with consistency is important for achieving fitness results. Creating a workout plan will help you to achieve greater consistency. A commitment to a regular workout regimen will increase your fitness level, improve your health and generate a greater sense of mental well being.